The Portfolio Workshop Course
Introducing the Portfolio Workshop. Get the tools and training that will teach you to strategize and position yourself so that you stand out amongst your competition, and attract the clients and companies who value your services.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re an excellent freelance designer with a portfolio of solid work to prove it.
- You have the skills and experience to deliver killer design solutions to your clients.
- You’re making ends meet as a freelancer, but for some reason you’re still struggling to make real money.
- The projects you land aren’t always a good fit for your skill set and passion.
- It is difficult to find clients who respect your role as a designer and allow you to do your best work.
Or How About This?
- You’re an accomplished designer with great ideas, but you feel stuck in your full-time job trying to “build experience” instead of carrying out your real passion, which is to build your own business as a designer.
- You have a solid portfolio of work, but you’re hesitant to take the next step because you haven’t figured out how to consistently attract your own quality clients.
Don’t Worry, You’re Not Alone
Most designers are great at making their websites look awesome. However, great-looking websites don’t always make for a successful freelance business. This is where I can help.
Introducing the Portfolio Workshop:
To have a successful freelance design business you need to be more than a great designer. You need to learn how to attract clients who are not only a joy to work with, but who will also view you as a valuable investment to their team and pay you accordingly. This is exactly what the Portfolio Workshop has been created for. Throughout the workshop, we’ll cover defining goals, finding client fit, identifying a target market, and building a core foundation, plus more! Here’s the awesome part: I’m making myself available to you for one-on-one help.
What Can You Expect?
The Portfolio Workshop is open exclusively to my mailing list. New enrollment begins the first of every month. Because of the hands-on nature of this workshop, I’ve limited enrollment to the first ten people who sign up every month. Once you've purchased your ticket to the workshop, you can start immediately. Each lesson is a mix of text, PDFs, and worksheets. There’s no timeline to complete the workshop. You’ll have access to this class indefinitely, which gives you the ability to take advantage of any new updates that may be added in the future.
What's Included in Your Workshop Membership?
- 1-on-1 Consultation. It’s important to me that you find success with this workshop. This is why I make myself available to you for one-on-one help. As a member of the workshop, you can take advantage of a 1:1 phone consultation with me, as well as reach out to me with any questions or roadblocks you may have as you work through the curriculum.
- Multi-Step Curriculum. The Portfolio Workshop is made up of six lectures or lessons. Each contains multiple parts. You’ll be able to work through the curriculum at your own pace. Each new lesson is sent to your inbox and builds on top of the next one.
- Worksheets & Workbooks. The workshop is full of various worksheets and workbooks to help you put what you’re learning into practice. As you complete each worksheet, you’ll be one step closer to reaching your goals as a freelancer.
- Bonus Resources. The workshop includes various bonus resources to help you grow as a freelancer and designer. These resources range from discounts on hosting to free design templates and themes. All resources have either been created or curated by me to ensure they offer maximum value.
- Private Mastermind Group. As a graduate of the workshop, you’ll get exclusive access to a private mastermind group. This is the best way to continue to grow as a designer and as a freelancer. It’s full of like-minded people who are eager to grow their businesses and hold each other accountable towards reaching goals.
What Will You Learn?
The Portfolio Workshop is an online workshop that teaches you how to develop a clearer understanding of who your ideal client is, what you can offer them, and how you should communicate to them that you would be a valuable investment to their business.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Portfolio Workshop is an investment of $149.00 for the entire course and includes everything that I've outlined above, plus any future enhancements to the course.
Reviews & Testimonials
“One of the greatest benefits about the Portfolio Workshop was that I finally was able to find my strengths as a freelance designer and identify the types of clients that were right for me and my goals. I’m confident that I’m on the right track to creating a more successful business with a foundation that was custom built for my needs and wants.”
Ready to Get Started?
Enroll in this course today!
Purchase Your Ticket!
Special Offer: Use promotional code “save20” at checkout and save 20% on your enrollment to this course!
Who’s Behind This Course?