Free Lynda Course: Getting Started With InVision Course
Are you new to InVision? Maybe you want to ensure that you’re using it to its full potential? If so, this free Lynda course that I created in collaboration with InVision is a great place to start. In this course, you’ll not only learn the basics, such as setting up an account and inviting your team; but you’ll also learn how to use the same collaboration and workflow tools that the most innovative companies in the world are using to create better products and ship them faster. So if you’re ready to work InVision into your design process, this course is a great place to start!
You’ll Learn the Following:
- How to Create an Account. It’s easy, but why not cover some of the quick housekeeping things you should know about creating an account and getting your profile all set up.
- How to Rapidly Build a Prototype. I don’t get into any advanced prototyping in this course, but I do cover how to efficiently create prototypes so that you can get your ideas out to your team and customers for feedback fast!
- Using Boards. Boards make it easy to collect inspiration, socialize project assets, and so much more! You’ll learn how easy it is to create them and how other companies use them as a key ingredient for collaboration.
- Sharing Your Ideas With Others. There’s many great ways to share your ideas with other stakeholders right within InVision. We’ll cover the simple solutions and a few advanced ones.
- Collaborating With InVision. What makes InVision so awesome is its ability to help your team collaborate. I’ll show you what tools you can use to collaborate more effectively and how you can manage that feedback within InVision.
- Integrations. You can use InVision alongside your most loved tools. We integrate with tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Slack, and more. Here I’ll show you how to get your screens into InVision for prototyping with speed!
- Plus More! InVision has a number of other tools at its disposal to help designers create better products. Along with the above, you’ll learn how to use real data inside your prototypes, how to manage and collaborate while on the move, and more.
You’ll Receive the Following:
- 6 Actionable Lessons: This video course is complete with six high-quality screencasts that guide you through InVision’s most common and useful features.
- Exercise Files: To make it easy to learn the features and processes that I talk about in the course, I’ve included the exact same exercise files for you. You don’t have to use them, but you certainly can if it makes it easier for you to follow along.
Who’s Behind This Course?
This course was built in collaboration with Dennis Field, InVision, and Lynda. Dennis is a designer and blogger. He’s currently writing a book that will help other designers reach their goals.
Ready to Get Started?
Join over 31K designers and take this course on Lynda!
Enroll Today For Free!
Get 3 months of InVision for Free. Redeem this offer! Do you work for a team of more than five designers? Contact me about InVision for Enterprise.
Who’s Behind This Course?